Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

HP WebInspect Download

I downloaded WebInspect from the HP website.

Something is missing in the 2 fields indicated.

The 2 fields marked in red that came up in error, we tried to fill the top one with “city” and in the bottom one we populated the field with “.” There must be an error on the page as there is no description as to what these 2 fields should be populated with.

Please help!

Thank you.

Many thanks for your reply.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Nhai:

I have not seen that error before when working with teams outside the US. For the first location I would enter Baden removing it from the next field and leave the rest in the second field where you already have Baben W...

For the other one I will need to look in more detail, but a simple "." will not work in any of the fields.  I would recommend just attempting an EMEA and see what happens.

I will check and pass this to our license manager as well to double check though.

Warmest regards,

Joel E. Natt CISSP, CRISC
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Software Education
Exam Development Lead – Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Software

Trainer – HP Software Education – Fortify, TippingPoint

Get Training: http://www.hpenterprisesecurity.com/university

Get Certified: http://h10120.www1.hp.com/ExpertOne/certification_program_overview.html

Joel E. Natt, CISSP CRISC
Global Exam/Certification Development Manager – Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Education
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.