Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
vatluri Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HPE Security Fortify Assessment: Can't connect to SSC server com.fortify.ws.client.FortifyWebServiceException

Hi,

Sorry - i accidentally marked the first post as "Assume Answered"

This question is still Open

Im new to the group, i apologize if this is a repeat question, i did attempt to search for it.

Ive installed the plugin and updated the serviceContext.xml as per the documentation. However when i put the token in Jenkins i get the following error

Can't connect to SSC server

com.fortify.ws.client.FortifyWebServiceException: An internal error has occurred.

(org.springframework.ws.soap.client.SoapFaultClientException: Token based authentication is not allowed for this server configuration.)

at com.fortify.ws.client.AbstractWSClient.transformException(AbstractWSClient.java:239)

at com.fortify.ws.client.AbstractWSClient.sendRequest(AbstractWSClient.java:142)

at com.fortify.ws.client.AbstractWSClient.sendRequest(AbstractWSClient.java:113)

at com.fortify.ws.client.ProjectClient.getProjects(ProjectClient.java:32)

at com.fortify.plugin.jenkins.fortifyclient.FortifyClient.getProjectListEx(Fort

Labels (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
vatluri Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HPE Security Fortify Assessment: Can't connect to SSC server com.fortify.ws.client.FortifyWebServiceException

Hi

Issue above resolved - i had forgotten to enable Token Auth in Fortify

However, when i want to analyse the file from Jenkins - It initiall redirects me to my ssc server, but then says localhost, and im not able to drill down.

0 Likes
vatluri Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HPE Security Fortify Assessment: Can't connect to SSC server com.fortify.ws.client.FortifyWebServiceException

All issues are closed - Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.