Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
sligade Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

HPE plugin fail condition

Hi,

I want my build to be unstable only when STIG CAT1s are present, what will be my fail condition?

Thanks

S

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: HPE plugin fail condition

Hi S

Not sure which Stig version you use

Have you tried something along the lines of [STIG 4.3]:cat i 

Lucas

Trusted Contributor.

Thanks

That looks like way to go :-)

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Only issue I can see now is, when there are CAT II present it the build is marked unstable.

May be there is some other crietria like not CAT II and CAT III e.g. !CAT II ! CAT III I guess I will have to play with it.....

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.