Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to Scan my IOS code using SCA 4.30 on my windows 7 machine

Jump to solution

Hi All-

We have this critical situation.

We need to scan IOS code using SCA 4.30 but we don't have any Mac machines.

We need to run it on our Windows 7 machines.

How can we do this? what tools do we need to download to make this happen.

Appreciating your prompt response.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Reza. so it's not possible in any way to use it on my windows machine even if I installed Xcode command line tool on Windows 7?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

You need Mac OS X and Xcode to perform the translation. If you are unable to procure an iMac or MacBook, it may be possible to use a Mac OS X VMware image.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Reza. so it's not possible in any way to use it on my windows machine even if I installed Xcode command line tool on Windows 7?

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Nope, it's not possible. You will need a Mac OS X machine for the translation step. But if you wish, you can move the analysis to another machine by exporting a build session.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks a lot Reza

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.