Respected Contributor.. JuliaVII Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

How to scan MVNW project?

We have maven projects that build and scan like a pice of cake. But now we have like 8 projects with maven wrapper - or mvnw - that install a wrapped mvn installation with different version of the maven of the house. 

All project have a mvnw file and i run the commando mvnw to install, much like i do with mvn itself. But sourceanalyze does not know how to handle it. 

The big question, how can i build and scan this projects?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Respected Contributor.. JuliaVII Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: How to scan MVNW project?

Okay, seems pretty much that MVNW is not compatible with fortify, so what we are doing is using a common MAVEN installation for all projects. If anyone discover how to work with MVNW and fortify please update this post, i would be glad. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.