Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Regular Contributor.. 채병오 Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

How to solve web console view error in WIE 17.20.

I'm using WIE 17.20.

It seemed normal for several hours after starting.

Crawled, Audited, etc. status bar is displayed normally.
But, I found a message that is like "Web Console Timeout" and after reconnecting, there is no figure out.

I'm wondering if it works normally.
This phenomenon has been keeping on since yesterday.

Should I have been stopped this work?
If so, what do I have to set to work normally?

How to solve this problem?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to solve web console view error in WIE 17.20.

Your second screen shot appears to indicate the Sensor is still operating the scan.  The GUI to display the scan in real-time may have a time-out, but that should not affect the remote Sensor machine and its scan activity.  Rather than re-authenticating and refreshing the screen, I would go back to the Scans listing and re-open the GUI to that scan in particular.

If you discover that the scans are halting or the Sensors halting, then that would be something to investigate.  I would start with the Sensor_trace.log file(s) from the affected Sensor machine(s) and likely also the Manager and TaskService trace.log files from the WIE Manager server.  If you need to escalate the investigation to the Fortify Support team (https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com), they would be very interested in those trace.log files.

-- Habeas Data
Micro Focus Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Fortify/ct-p/fortify
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.