mgentile1
Visitor.

I am using the AuditWorkBench 4.4.0 I am scanning with the "Visual Studio Build Integration" scan selection in the tool. I get an error at least 70% done with an error windos that has the title "Problem Occurred" 'Scanning' has encountered a problem Err

I am using the AuditWorkBench 4.4.0 I am scanning with the "Visual Studio Build Integration" scan selection in the tool.  I get an error at least 70% done with an error windos that has the title "Problem Occurred"  'Scanning' has encountered a problem Error running progress,  Details Error running progress [error]: Unable to load build session ID "ProgramName". See log file for more details.  Note I have several other Visual Studio Solutions that have scanned successfully.  This particular projects builds fine through the Visuals Studio 2013 IDE successfully in both Debug and Release mode.  As a note I cannot see any errors in the AuditWorkBench 4.40 logs or the Scan 6.40 logs

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Jaime Rojas Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: I am using the AuditWorkBench 4.4.0 I am scanning with the "Visual Studio Build Integration" scan selection in the tool. I get an error at least 70% done with an error windos that has the title "Problem Occurred" 'Scanning' has encountered a problem

Does the project or solution you are scanning has spaces in its name? If so, try remove those spaces and send the scan again.

0 Likes
21970298 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I am using the AuditWorkBench 4.4.0 I am scanning with the "Visual Studio Build Integration" scan selection in the tool. I get an error at least 70% done with an error windos that has the title "Problem Occurred" 'Scanning' has encountered a problem

Can you add the options in the editor or do a command line scan turning on verbose

-debug -verbose -logfile  "log.txt" . You need to provide log options while you scan to really see the scan errors.

.Net project should be built using debug mode.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.