sri.pulla@veriz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm trying to generate trends on Fortify SSC. In the new SSC interface all the trends are based on the approved date of the scans. I would like to get a report based on the analysis dates instead. How do we change it?

Using the SSC 16.10. Just got it setup and have uploads all my previous scan results onto it today so all the trends are showing up with today's date instead of the actual scan/analysis dates. Do to change it to use the analysis date instead.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
SkySrfr Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: I'm trying to generate trends on Fortify SSC. In the new SSC interface all the trends are based

This question is a year old with no answer, but I am wondering the exact thing...Is there any way to make the trends and reports based on scan/audit dates, rather than the upload dates?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.