Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Luigyy
Member.

Is there a way to export the policy rules on WI?

Hello comunity,

Im wondering how would be posible to Export Policy Rules on Web inspect. I have searched all along the documentations im using (17.1) if that helps.
Lets say i want to export my rules with the given name so i can map it for other use later on a custom report internallly.

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Is there a way to export the policy rules on WI?

Are you seeking to export a listing of.....

• Name of all Issues/Vulnerabilities found in one scan?
  • All Issues/Vulnerability details of one selected scan?
  • Name of all Vulnerabilities in a selected scan Policy?
  • Name of all Vulnerabilities listed for the entire attack database, e.g. for any Policy?
  • List of all vulnerabilities associated with a selected Compliance Template (report item)?

-- Habeas Data
Micro Focus Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Fortify/ct-p/fortify
0 Likes
Luigyy
Member.

Re: Is there a way to export the policy rules on WI?

Hello,

I was looking for Name of all Vulnerabilities in a selected scan Policy as you mention.

Do you think there is a way to do so ?

Thank you

@HansEnders 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.