Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It always pop up "The site login-idp.ext.hpe.com is requesting a client certificate, would you like to configure one now?" in Guided Scan-Enhance coverage of your web site

It always pop up "The site login-idp.ext.hpe.com is requesting a client certificate, would you like to configure one now?" in Guided Scan-Enhance coverage of your web site. Although I selected the certificate, the message pops up again. The login page will never display.

There also display a message "There were errors during authentication macro playback. Click Go To Authentication to edit the macro and resolve the issue or click Ignore to continue"

BTW, I've used Login Macro Recorder to record the login macro and it played successfully.

Could you please let me know how to resolve? Thanks a lot.

Certificate.png

I find an article but it doesn't resolve my issue.

https://phocean.net/2008/11/16/how-to-stop-firefox-from-prompting-for-the-client-certificate.html

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

The most likely issue is that the certificate you're selecting is not a valid client certificate.  Make sure you're selecting the correct one.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.