Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Captain Captain
Captain

JMOD Java Reference in Fortify SCA

Hi

I am currently using a java source code developed with OpenJDK 11 and during the fortify scan, SCA identified that there is a missing classpath "java.lang.Object" however with OpenJDK11, these dependencies comes as part of JMOD files and not as JAR's

I did provide the JMOD path as classpath to the scan but still I am receiving the same error. Has anyone tried running scan with JMOD dependencies? If yes, how do we add them to classpath referencing?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.