Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Jenking Fortify Plug-in 'HPE Security Fortify Assessment' - Access Denied Problem

Hi,

I am rightnow automating HP Fortify Scan using Jenkins. I have installed Jenkins Fortify Plug-in 'HPE Security Fortify Assessment' in our Jenkins server. I wrote Jenkins Job for Scanning the code and uploading the Fortify Application. Everything is fine. But when i try to view the Issue Break-ups by clicking link 'HPE Security Fortify Assessment', I am getting Access Denied error in 'List of HPE Security Fortify Issues'. So please can someone help me in knowing what is the reason for this error.

But when i logged-in to Fortify SSC portal and check the fpr file, it got uploaded successfully.

Regards,

Dhinesh K

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

You need to go

Administration > Users > Token Management > New 

Token type > JenkinsToken

Copy and paste the token to Jenkins, that´s will solve you problem

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.