Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

LDAP Refresh error "Unexpected error has occurred. Please contact your administrator"

When I attempt to force an LDAP refresh from Administration -> Uses -> LDAP, I receive the following errors:

Unexpected error has occurred. Please contact your administrator

Possibly unhandled rejection: {"message":"An internal error has occurred. Please contact your Fortify System Administrator.","responseCode":500,"errorCode":-10100} 
An internal error has occurred. Please contact your Fortify System Administrator.

Existing users already in Fortify via LDAP are able to log in and I am able to add  users via LDAP. If a user is added via a security group from our directory server and I attempt to force the refresh, I receive the error message above. 
2 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor..
Frequent Visitor..

Re: LDAP Refresh error "Unexpected error has occurred. Please contact your administrator"

We are seeing the same issue in our project. Has there been a resolution yet?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: LDAP Refresh error "Unexpected error has occurred. Please contact your administrator"

Hi everyone!

Did you guys check the SSC log? You can find it at you SSC sever in <fortify-home>/ssc/logs/ssc.log. There you can find more precise information about the error. To help you further, we need the information provided by the logs.

Cheers,
Martin

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.