Frequent Contributor.. dja1 Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Migrating fortify software security center 360 to fortify SSC 4.40

I'm seeding process template with the ssc-configuration-wizard and i have the problem below: Unknown column 'projectmet0_.systemUsage' in 'field list'. How can i resolve it ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Super Contributor.. ellerm Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Migrating fortify software security center 360 to fortify SSC 4.40

Daniel,

Did you open a ticket with support?  I believe you have to upgrade in increments, so if you're using a really old version of SSC like 4.10 you have to upgrade to 4.30 (I believe) first before 4.40.  Also with 4.40 you need to change the database collation to case sensitive.  When I went from 4.30 to 16.10 I had to upgrade from 4.30 - 4.40 - 16.10 and apply the DB updates in between.

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.. dja1 Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Migrating fortify software security center 360 to fortify SSC 4.40

Thanks for your response. Yes, I have a ticket with support. It's a good idea to upgrade with incréments, i try it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.