Highlighted
tarveen Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Missing method in web inspect 17.10

Hi,

We have an in house application that uses web inspect and after the upgrade to 17.10 version of web inspect, we are having some issues. The "Scanner" class in the SPI.Scanners.Web.Scanner dll had a method with a below signature

public StartScanReultCode StartScanUsingStartupParamsNew()

This method is no longer present in the dll. Would you or any developer know where can I find this method. Has it been deprecated or is there any other method I can use in lieu of this one?

Thanks for your help on this,

Tarveen

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Missing method in web inspect 17.10

I never knew that was there to use.  I suspect it was changed as they have expanded the WebInspect API.  Have you considered using that or the CLI directly?

-- Habeas Data
Micro Focus Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Fortify/ct-p/fortify
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.