Highlighted
Established Member.. carlosromero2019
Established Member..

No JDBC drivers found in wizard Fortify SSC

Hi, can you support me with the JDBC driver theme for SQL Server? In the installation wizard in the Database Setup section, it shows me no drivers jdbc found, download from the microsoft page, unzip the file and create a folder, the question would be that folder I added it in the file ssc.war / WEB -INF / lib or what jar file must be added. I am implementing Fortify SSC 18.20 with apache tomcat 9

0 Likes
3 Replies
Raphael Hagi Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: No JDBC drivers found in wizard Fortify SSC

I made a setup with MSSQL, I just drop the SQL Sever JDBC driver, a .jar file, in /lib folder on Tomcat installation folder. You need to restart the Apache after this. Hope this helps.

Data, or do not.
Visitor.. jayantak
Visitor..

This helped me. Thanks.
0 Likes
Contributor.. rhelsens Contributor..
Contributor..

What I did to resolve this exact issue was to manually put the JDBC driver into the WAR file before deploying it, as follows:

1. Unzip the Fortify Software Security Center ssc.war file
  2. Rename ssc.war to ssc.zip > Unzip
  3. Open the WEB-INF folder, and then place the JDBC JAR file (sqljdbc42.jar) in the lib folder
  4. Re-zip the installation bundle and rename it ssc.war

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.