Captain Captain
Captain

Overview abourt HP Fortify Categories vs. OWASP top 10 and Supported Technologies

Hi all

I got asked if there exists an overview about for which languages, technologies which OWAS Top 10 categories are currently covered by Fortify. I know  there exists from HP the overview about the Fortify categories but I do not see there to which OWASP category it belongs:

http://www.hpenterprisesecurity.com/vulncat/en/vulncat/index.html

Exists somewhere an overview which categories from OWASP are for which language, technology currently supported by Foritfy? e.g.

| Language | OWASP       |

---------------------------------

| Java          | A1 - Injection ....

|                  | A2 - ......   

---------------------------------

| C#            | A1 - Injection ....

Thx

regards

Mark

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Mark,

That kind of information is available on the Fortify support portal.  It is located in the premium content tab within Fortify Exchange.  You can reach the support portal at support.fortify.com.  

Hope this helps,

Alec

0 Likes
Captain Captain
Captain

Thank you,

Unfortunately I could not found there what I am looking for. There is just offered the same information as on http://www.hpenterprisesecurity.com/vulncat/en/vulncat/index.html but as a download.

Did you refer to a specific file or report? If so please let me know the name, source.

regards

Mark

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Mark,

That is the only place I know to look for that information.  I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Alec 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.