Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Possibly unhandled rejection: {"message":"An internal error has occurred. Please contact your Fortif

Jump to solution

I have connected Fortify 19.1 with SQL Server 2017 Dev edition in my test server for testing. 

When I click on any issue from any application for the audit, it throws the error:

Possibly unhandled rejection: {"message":"An internal error has occurred. Please contact your Fortify System Administrator.","responseCode":500,"errorCode":-10100}

jayantak_0-1581324601781.png

Screenshot is also attached here. 

Could anyone please help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Possibly unhandled rejection: {"message":"An internal error has occurred. Please

Jump to solution
https://www.microfocus.com/documentation/fortify-software-security-center/1910/19.1.0%20Release%20Notes.htm

If Tomcat is installed in a path containing white spaces, there might be problems displaying issues under the Audit tab for an Application Version. For example, the following installation path examples include one or more spaces and should be avoided:

C:\parent dir with spaces\child_dir_no_spaces\tomcat_install_dir\

C:\parent_dir_no_spaces\child dir with spaces\tomcat_install_dir\

C:\parent_dir_no_spaces\child_dir_no_spaces\tomcat install dir with spaces\

This has been fixed in 19.2.0.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Possibly unhandled rejection: {"message":"An internal error has occurred. Please

Jump to solution
https://www.microfocus.com/documentation/fortify-software-security-center/1910/19.1.0%20Release%20Notes.htm

If Tomcat is installed in a path containing white spaces, there might be problems displaying issues under the Audit tab for an Application Version. For example, the following installation path examples include one or more spaces and should be avoided:

C:\parent dir with spaces\child_dir_no_spaces\tomcat_install_dir\

C:\parent_dir_no_spaces\child dir with spaces\tomcat_install_dir\

C:\parent_dir_no_spaces\child_dir_no_spaces\tomcat install dir with spaces\

This has been fixed in 19.2.0.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks for the advice.

So, now, on this if upgrade just the SSC from 19.1 to 19.2, you think this will resolve the same?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Yes. We do have a fix for this in 19.1.0 if upgrading is not an option at the moment.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks a lot. This really worked.

So, what I did -

I had upgraded from 19.1 to 19.2.

1 . I had ran the SQL migration script. It was successful and no error.
2. I ran the Process seed Q3 for 19.2 . It was successful and no error.
3. I ran the report seed Q3 for 19.2. It was successful and no error.
4. I DID NOT RAN the optional PCI seeds.

Now, i am able to login successfully and can browse all pages successfully.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.