Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problems with accessing Fortify SSC Version 4.30.0086 using IE

Has anyone experienced a problem accessing SSC version 4.30 via IE?  We've never had a problem with other versions, but beginning with 4.3 we cannot access Fortify SSC using IE version 11.  Any idea what might be blocking our access?  No problem when logging in using Firefox.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply

Are you getting an error message? Anything showing up in ssc.log?

I use a Linux desktop, so I don't have IE, but I have had various issues with Chrome and Firefox lately regarding compatibility with Adobe Flex (which SSC is built on). For example, I now have to use the "Preview New Dashboard" link to be able to generate any reports from SSC for download.

Are you able to access that dashboard preview in IE? It should be at something like:

http://yoursschost.com/ssc/html/ssc/index.jsp#!/dashboard/Chart

I am eagerly awaiting the next release of SSC, in which they are allegedly replacing the Flex/Flash dashboard with the new one, especially as our organization is considering disabling Flash in the browser altogether.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.