Highlighted
penTester8888 Contributor.
Contributor.

REST API 17.20 Issue Counts

I'm looking for help using the REST API to get STIG counts by category (CAT 1/CAT2). I could not find any attributes in the API indicating these values. My current method is to use GET on the resource, /projectVersions/{parentId}/issues with no limit and count the issues based on their category (using folderId/filterSet). The problem is this method has significant performance degradation on applications with large issue counts. Is there a better way to do this?

I would also like to show changes in counts between the latest artifact and the previous one. Does the API support this? I don't see a way I can compute or view the issue counts of a previous artifact without downloading the artifact and opening in AWB.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.