Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Referenced assembly does not include assembly path

Hi I have Rebuid the .net solution file in command prompt the Rebuid is succeeded but i see something which I coudnt understand why it is appearing.

I opened developer command pprompt which is in All programs->Visual Studio 2013->Visual Studio Tools->Developer Command Prompt for VS2013.

These where the commands I used 

cd c/user/xyz

sourceanalyzer -b "app" -verbose -debug -logfile trans.log devenv Sample.sln /Rebuild Debug

Whereas the error whic I am getting is 

========= Rebuild All: 11 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped =======

Fortify SCA..

Running: INFO : "-show-runtime-properties"

Referenced assembly does not include assembly path: Thicktecture.ServiceModel.Extensions.Metadata

Running: ASPCOMPILE : "-v" xyz

Running:  TRANSLATE :

Can anyone tell me why I am getting this error ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.