Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Regarding WIE and SSC - If I scan several times in WIE, the vulnerabilities in SSC will not be the latest value.

Regarding WIE and SSC - If I scan several times in WIE, the vulnerabilities in SSC will not be the value of the latest scan but the combination of the new vulnerabilities of two scans. How to only display the value of the latest scan?

For example, I scanned twice in WIE. First time, there are 2 critical, 4 High, 45 Medium vulnerabilities.  Development team remediated the critical and High vulnerabilities. Start a second scan to retest if really fixed critical and high. After scanning, there are 0 critical, 0 high, 47 medium. 40 of them are existing medium Vulns, 7 of them are new.

I find in SSC, there are still 2 Critical, 4 High vulnerabilities, and 52 Medium vulnerabilities.  How to only display the value of the latest scan?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.