Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Request HP WebInspect Enterprise Trial

Jump to solution

Hi,

My company would like to use HP WebInspect Enterprise for our business. Could you please provide a trial version with User Guide documents (system requirements, dependent softwares,...)?

Please let me know price of HP WebInspect Enterprise also. Hope to receive your reply soon!

Thanks,

Duong Nguyen

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Duong,

Happy to help, can you give us a call at 877-686-9637 or send me a PM?

I am an HP employee in the enterprise software group. If my post helps you, please mark it as an accepted solution. If you need further insight into HP Solutions, please send me a private message or contact an HP Solutions Expert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Duong,

You can download a trial version of Webinspect here: Trial and click here for a list of supporting documents (installation guide, user guide, data sheet, etc)

I can assist with pricing if we can have a brief chat by phone, I'll send you a PM.

I am an HP employee in the enterprise software group. If my post helps you, please mark it as an accepted solution. If you need further insight into HP Solutions, please send me a private message or contact an HP Solutions Expert
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply!

I'm tried to use HP WebInspect. Now I would like to try the HP WebInspect Enterprise. But when I read the installation guide, the system requires "HP Fortify Software Security Center (SSC) version 4.10 must be installed and running before you install WebInspect Enterprise version 10.20". I cannot find where to download the HP Fortify Software Security Center (SSC) version 4.10. Could you please help me?

Thanks,

Duong Nguyen

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Duong,

Happy to help, can you give us a call at 877-686-9637 or send me a PM?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
The SAST solutions such a SSC do not have public product pages for easy download. You should reach out to James-HPSW to continue this examination off-line.

For those wondering about the solution, WIE is a DAST "plugin" in that it operates with its own server and network of remote scanner machines, but it feeds the DAST findings into SSC Server where they can be correlated or housed together with the SAST findings (Fortify SCA) for the same Project. If you do not already own SSC, it can be included in your WIE license/purchase.

-- Habeas Data
Micro Focus Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Fortify/ct-p/fortify
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.