Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Captain Captain
Captain

SCA as Docker

We are doing DevOps with Docker. Terefore we like to use SCA as a docker image which also can be called from a Jenkins server via command line, maven or via the jenkins plugin.

We like to know if already such docker images exists and if not if somebody knows if this is planned for the product roadmap of SCA and if yes in which release / year it may become available? Thx

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
6 Replies
Commander Commander
Commander

It would be really nice to have a native SCA docker image. Until them, where i work we create our own images. Is very straightforward to build one, but depending of what you pretend to do i would suggest one image that combines a jenkins slave to perform the sca translate, and maybe send it to another machine to perform the scan. 

Besides SCA, ive found this channel with some images as SSC and Cloudscan that can be useful. https://github.com/therealchunt

We are using Fortify SCA inside docker.we have created Fortify docker image.

Sharing is caring. 😉

I'm working on something myself right now, however I need to explore docker more.

Happy to share if you need in any help or information.

I would appreciate any information you can share. I sent you a PM with more details. Of course, whatever we come up with I'll be sure to share here on the main thread. I know others could really use this information. We all learn from each other the more we share.

Please check my git link for fortify SCA docker image.Hope it will help you.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.