john.rogers Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SSC Multiple Issue Comments

Using Fortify SSC 4.40.  I see how I can assign multiple issues, but I'm missing how to provide the same comment to a list of the same issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
richard.bri.smi Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SSC Multiple Issue Comments

Hi John,

I don't believe this functionality has been added to the SSC new (html5) UI quite yet.  You have two options:

1.  Use the old UI (flex) so assign the same comment to multiple issues at the same time (selecting them all, then clicking the summary tab to add a comment)

2.  Use AWB collaborative audit, to download the FPR into AWB, perform your audits on multiple issues simultaneously, and sync those changes back to SSC.

0 Likes
Jason Duquain Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Has this functionality been added to the new UI yet? We are running SSC 17.20. I do not see an option to add comments to multiple issues at the same time and nothing about it when looking at the Fortify user guide. Does this still need to be done via the legacy interface?

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. dgarozzo Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

In SSC, if you check off multiple issue checkboxes, and then click the Assign button, you are given an opportunity to add the same comment to all checked off items.

0 Likes
Jason Duquain Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

That works perfectly. Thank you! I did not check that feature as I assumed it meant I had to assign the selected findings to a user. But looks like it can be used to just add bulk comments and not change anything with the category or assignment. Thank you again for the quick reply and help.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.