ScanCentral Failed Submit Scan Request
I just tried to install Scancentral on version 20.2, but when I want to submit a request.
The following script that I run : scancentral.bat --url http: // localhost: 8080 / scancentral-ctrl / start -b voa -scan -Xmx8G
scancentral.bat --url http: // localhost: 8080 / scancentral-ctrl / start -b voa -scan -Xmx8G
ssc, scanctrl, and sensors are connected, but I'm having problems. Please advise.
I attach the following screenshot,
There is an extra dash with eg "--url" which should be "-url"
scancentral.bat -url http://localhost:8080/scancentral-ctrl start -b voa -scan -Xmx8G
If this does not work please open a case and provide the following information,
1. Current SCA version (there is a client update occuring) eg sourceanalyzer -version
2. copy of the following properties,
3. copy of you ScanCentral controller's config.properties to verify the worker_auth_token and client_auth_token properties
4. copy of the c:\users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Fortify\scancentral\log\scancentral.log to review the error
5. command used to start the sensor
eg scancentral -url http://hostname:portno/scancentral-ctrl worker
Fortify Technical Support
Another thing to check before opening a case is to review the controller's config.properties to verify that the following properties match with the worker.properties and client.properties under Fortify_ScanCentral_Client_20.2.0_x64\Core\config directory
and that the scancentral.properties contains the correct URL to the ScanCentral Controller.
If this does not resolve the issue, please open a case.