Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Schedule Recurring scan Via API call

Hi,

I am trying to do use the API to schedule a recurring scan that will happen once a month on a weekday. So for example, the scan will happen on the second Monday of each month. 

I am able to create a one time scheduled scan, or do scheduled scan that runs weekly, but I cannot get the monthly schedule right. 

I have the following in postman, with the variables to be resolved during runtime:

POST /WIE/REST/api/v2/projectVersions HTTP/1.1

{

"name": {{ScanName}},

"startDate": {{Time}},

"projectVersion": {

"id": {{ProjectID}},

"siteID": {{SiteID}}

},

"timeZone": "UTC",

"priority": 3,

"isRecurring": "false",

"scanTemplateID": {{ScanTemplateID}},

If I turn it to be weekly, I change to 

"isRecurring": "true",

"recurringRange":{

noEndDate:" true,

}

"recurringPattern": {

"recurringType": 1,

"dayOfWeekMask": 2

}

I am trying to change the recurrence type to 3 - Monthly on the Nth instance of a certain day of the week within the month. But I think I then also need a combination of the instance or interval, and cant get those values right. 

Thanks for any help!

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.