Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Security Assistan License

I have installed the Fortify Security Assistant in VS 2017 but it is asking for a license, I would like to know where or how can I get this license in case there is any for personal/individual use. If not, how can I get one only for testing and personal usage? does anyone know something about this process? any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager


Here you can find a number of evaluation software:

However, for specific licensing questions, you should contact your local representative.  Here you will find phone number to contact a representative in your region:

Let me know if that does not help!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.