Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. dgarozzo Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Thoughts on Audit Assistant?

Who of you are using Audit Assistant? What are your thoughts on it?

I just got it configured, and I'm barely getting any results back, and the results I get back I don't agree with.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Thoughts on Audit Assistant?

Hello! I noticed that you have not received a response yet.

Maybe it would help your community members to learn more about your setup - some more details on the environment etc.!? 

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. ellerm Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

I am using it but just with some default rules.  I'd like to understand how to really use it since I think this is important to cut down on the time we're spending performing reviews.  I'd like to be able to trust the predictions so that I can focus on the low hanging root and auto create JIRA tickets for the items that are predicted to be lefitimate issues.

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. Amrityam_Rout Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Even my experience with Audit assistant is not that much great. It only predicts 10-15% issues accurately. For rest 85% issues we have do audit manually.
0 Likes
Super Contributor.. ellerm Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

If anyone would be interested in having a working session around Audit Assistant please reply.  From my experience it's not overly intuitive and I would love to network with others on how to make better use of it.

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. Amrityam_Rout Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Yes, even I am interested to join audit assistant best utilisation session!!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.