Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Unable to get all Issue Details from issueDetails endpoint

Hi,

My customer need to consume in a 3rd party software all issues from Fortify SSC, version 19.2.

I'm able to consume issues from the projectVersions endpoint by passing the projectVersion id:

/projectVersions/#{project_id}/issues?start=0&limit=0&showhidden=false&showremoved=false&showsuppressed=false&showshortfilenames=false 

But, the json serialized doesn't retrieve all the necessary attributes such like "recommendation", "details" and "references".

To know those fields, i must need to query on every single issue id in this endpoint:

/issueDetails/#{issue_id}

By researching on Fortify SSC swagger client, i find the endpoint:

/issueDetails?projectName=Test&projectVersionName=DevSecOps

In the description of this endpoint, we got this:

Retrieve detailed information about one or more issues

But, the last one attribute called "instanceId" is required to perform the whole query.

I think this attribute must be optional because doesn't make any sense by what the endpoint description means and for what we are looking for.

Setting this "instanceId", i am not able to retrieve all issues, just only one issue that have this "instanceId" value.

I know this is a huge question but, i need to retrieve all issue from this endpoint issueDetails in one time, instead to query for every issue on issueDetails/{id}. If i have a project with 500 issues, i will need to query 500 times to just get 3 more field values.

If there is any other ways to catch those fields, i will be glad.

Thanks!

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.