Highlighted
Stanislav S Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Unable to see some issues source code in SSC.

Jump to solution

Has anybody seen this error message in the SSC edition 16.10 and Fortify SCA 16.11?

"Unable to locate source file rendering information.  Completion of a SCA scan using the latest version of sourceanalyzer is a requisite for the viewing of source files."

I can display the source code in the Audit Workbench or IDE Plugin but not on the SSC server even though this code snippet is included in the .fpr file.

Many thanks,

Stan

Labels (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Unable to see some issues source code in SSC.

Jump to solution

Ok, I've got the answer from the HPE Fortify Support that this is a bug. A patched version of the SSC is available for download as ssc.war. For more details, contact the HPE Fortify support.

4 Replies
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Ok, I've got the answer from the HPE Fortify Support that this is a bug. A patched version of the SSC is available for download as ssc.war. For more details, contact the HPE Fortify support.

jackalhuang Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi ,

My version is SSC 17.20 , I have the same problem as yours.

So , If it is a bug in version 16.11 ,  it's already be fixed ?

Can anyone help me to comfirm is it a bug also in version 17.20 ?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Established Member.. luis-vicente.so
Established Member..

Jump to solution

With the patched version of SSC, this issue is resolved?. Only Fortify support provide the version of SSC or exist a link to download?

Thanks for your answer.

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Luis, unfortunately I can't provide the answer. I had this issue in the Demonstration Suite of HPE Fortify SSC, not with the full production version of the SSC server. The patch I received was however for the full server, so I wasn't able to test it.

As I am not from HPE, I don't want to post the links and credentials to download which I received from the support.

Contact the HPE Fortify Technical Support please.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.