Highlighted
SecRaj
Visitor.

Understanding API Docs

I am using Fortify Software Security Center 18.20.1071, in the about screen after login to console has links to API Documentation which opens a swagger ui page with 100's of api's and mashup examples, i am looking for any documentation explaining the fields in request/response of these api's. Example: GET /projectVersions (list) call returns back fields like serverVersion, snapshotOutOfDate, refreshRequired, attentionRequired etc and i am not sure how to interpret these values. Any help/directions is much appreciated.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Respected Contributor.. rhelsens Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Understanding API Docs

I wondered the same thing and found some examples on Github. Not exactly what you are after, but there are some  working examples of using the REST API in Fortify SSC that may help you gain some more knowledge of the API.

https://fortify.github.io/ssc-js-sandbox-docs/

SecRaj
Visitor.

Re: Understanding API Docs

thanks #rhelsens i will take a look and see if its useful, regards.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.