Commander Commander
Commander

WI Report Customization - Headers and Footer Size Dimensions

I'm wondering what the size dimensions for the WebInspect Report customizations are. Having issues trying to format an image correctly for both the header and footer. 

Also, is it possible to put a watermark on each page, like CONFIDENTIAL or have a space for a legal disclaimer in the footer of each page in the reports? If not, how could I generate reports with these features implemented. Would it be best to use BIRT to do the reports at that point? 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

This is probably the only time you will hear me say something positive about an older version of the application. Prior to 19.1.0, WebInspect included a Report Designer that allowed you to accomplish what you are looking for.

fty-report-designer.png

Regarding the size of the image in the

Page Header

Page HeaderPage Header

Page Footer
Page FooterPage Footer

0 Likes
Commander Commander
Commander

Would it be possible for me to take an older version of WebInspect, design the report, save and import that report into the newer versions of WebInspect? I have a very savvy legal and communication department and, as some of these reports go out to third party vendors, there is very specific language they want included in any outgoing document. 

Or, is there a version of the report designer I can download from Micro Focus? 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You should be able to use the reports designed in 18.20 in newer versions of WI.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.