Absent Member.
Absent Member.

(WIE) Moving Published Scans into Proper Projects

I'm in a little bit of a bind here. How do I go about moving these scans into their proper projects? Here are the steps I've done so far.

I found that a number of scans were put into the wrong organization/security groups. And, to complicate matters, they have been uploaded into SSC and processed. So I attempted to move the projects into their proper Security group within the WIE Console and I get Object Dependencies: Executive Summary next to . The action shows "no action available". When I click on the selection arrow it points to nothing.

Added to this is the OWASP Top 10 Application Security Risks - 2013 which does have the actions of Move to Organization or Copy to Organization. There is also a Policy within the Object Dependencies that just has a - in it. The action shows "no action available". When I click on the selection arrow it points to nothing. Here's a screenshot of my issues.

Seeing the Object Dependencies as being just Reports I figured that if I were to delete the reports within WIE I can get rid of that dependency, move the scans into their proper org/security group, then re-run the reports. Or, as all of the scans in question were run within WebInspect and uploaded into WIE, I could just upload them into the proper org/group. My issue with that is any false positives that were commented out during scan review.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.