Commander Commander
Commander

Was anyone able to download the latest SCA patch?

I have been trying to download the patches from the patch page but everytime I click the zip file it opens a new tab and nothing gets downloaded. Did anyone else face this similar issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Commander Commander
Commander

Ok seems like Safari was able to download this, but on Firefox and Chrome it faces some encoding error.
0 Likes
Captain Captain
Captain

I had the same issue using Chrome. I received a message from Micro Focus that there is an issue downloading files using Chrome. Micro Focus is aware of the issue and is working on a solution. 

You can use another browser to download files. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.