Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. JKethamreddy Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

WebInspect 16.20 TCPlayer logs filling disk

web application scan is filling logs in 10 min 50 GB and so

multiple folders getting created under logs TCPlayer folder

this is happening for one specific web application

tcconsole error

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Frequent Contributor.. JKethamreddy Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: WebInspect 16.20 TCPlayer logs filling disk

TCConsole error JavaScript Error: "Failed to read preference name:ASC.Config.wi_save_dir error is [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsIPrefBranch.getComplexValue]"  nsresult: "0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)"  location: "JS frame :: chrome://truclientext/content/WebInspect/ASCUtils.js :: window.ASCUtils.getPref :: line 667"  data: no]" {file: "chrome://truclientext/content/WebInspect/ASCUtils.js" line: 670}]

0 Likes
New Member.. faconjaba
New Member..

Re: WebInspect 16.20 TCPlayer logs filling disk

I'm not understanding your reply to your initial post.  I'm noticing the TCPlayer folder filling up very quickly during an assessment.  I've never experienced this with other applications so I'm confused how to reconfigure/alter the settings to continue the assessment.  Any help would be helpful, thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.