Absent Member.
Absent Member.

WebInspect Offline updating

Dear all,

I have WebInspect installed in an offline server and that server would be unable to access the Internet and hence SmartUpdate. Would there be a way for me to manually update it via another computer that has access to Internet? For example being able to download the new patch into a computer that has access to Internet and then transferring it to the computer with WebInspect and manually updating it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Aaron,

If you're referring to the binary iteslf - i.e. upgrading to a newer version of WebInspect - then yes you can simply download the latest version from https://softwaresupport.hpe.com.

For the securebase updates, however (updates to the vuylnerability checks) you will need to contact Fortify Technical Support at fortifytechsupport@hpe.com and they will provide you with the current location of the offline securebase update repository.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.