Absent Member.
Absent Member.

WebInspect optimal settings in trial version

Hi,

I have downloaded Webinspect v10.50 trail version and want to start a guided scan for website on Adobe flash and flex build.

Mozilla Firefox browser in Webinspect tool not supporting Flash when I want to run my project I got empty page with the error code " Alternate HTML content should be placed here. This content requires the Adobe Flash Player. Get Flash ". Same project working fine with normal Chrome, Firefox and IE browsers. Do I miss anything to change in terms of settings?

Optimal settings prior Final Review in Guided scan, profiler runs on a sample site. Let me know where and how to disable/remove sample site from profiler.

Thanks, 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.