Highlighted
Visitor.

Where I can find Suppressed issues in HPE Security Fortify Software Security Center API?

I have marked some issues as suppress. Is there any way to view suppressed issues in "http://{SSC Server Name}:{SSC Server Port}/{SSC Server Context}/api/v1/{Resource Name}". I checked all the options I couldn't find the way to view suppressed issues. Search box near "syntax guide" it mentioned type in the search box "suppressed:true comments:comment" this also I tried not to get the result. Is it possible to view suppressed issues?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

If you are in the Application in question under the audit tab.  In the upper right corner is a link labeled Profiles.

Once you click on that, you can check the box to "Show suppressed issues"

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

It may be worth adding that you may need the correct role/permissions to access that option. 

I have custom roles for my user community, and several are locked out from "Showing Suppressed Issues"

Look in the Profile button in the Application Version screenProfile.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

In order to enable retrieving suppressed issues through the SSC REST API, you will first need to make a PUT request to one of the issueSearchOptions endpoints. I used to use /projectVersions/{parentId}/issueSearchOptions, but apparently this has been deprecated in 18.20 and replaced by /projectVersions/{parentId}/userIssueSearchOptions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Your hyperlinks don't work for me.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

They were not meant as hyperlinks, I meant to just copy the endpoint information from the SSC REST API documentation. I've removed the links from my post now.

Please have a look at the SSC REST API documentation (in SSC, click the help button -> API Documentation -> API Reference) and search for the various issueSearchOptions endpoints.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.