Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Where are the REST API docs for SSC 16.10?

Jump to solution

I can't find them in the download materials or on the protect 724 site.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

In the new UI - click on Help.  You will see a link to the API Documentation in the dialog that comes up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

In the new UI - click on Help.  You will see a link to the API Documentation in the dialog that comes up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

​ Please help me in detail where can I find REST API documentation. Which UI you are referring to ?

Manoj S.
0 Likes
Commander Commander
Commander

When you are logged into SSC, in the top right click on Help

1.png

or if you have low resolution:

1z.png

In the Help menu click on "API Documentation"

2.png

This will drop you off at a page that has some examples, tips, and tricks.

In the top right is a link to the full API reference:

3.png

And if you want to see working examples using the API, the HTML5 interface for SSC uses it, so go into Developer Tools or hook up Fiddler or some other proxy application to watch the traffic.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.