Highlighted
Established Member.. alex1602
Established Member..

Where can I download the webinspect agent

Previously the webinspect agent could be downloaded with all the other products, after the change to the new download portal that seems to have changed since I am unable to find it anymore.

Does someone know where to get the software?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.. pprofili Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Where can I download the webinspect agent

The agent should still be available to you - listed as a separate download.  If not then an error could have been made as regards your entitlements.  I'd suggest opening a support case to have someone look into that possibility for you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.