Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Where can i find HP_Fortify_IntelliJ_Remediation_Plugin file to download?

Jump to solution

According to HP Fortify Remediation Plugin for IntelliJ and Android Studio Installation and Usage Guide, i need the plugin to Audit the code in the IntelliJ IDE. But where can i find it? 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Where can i find HP_Fortify_IntelliJ_Remediation_Plug...

Jump to solution

When you download SCA and Apps package from the online service, it comes as a zip.
That zip contains the installer for SCA, as well as some other plugins as zip files.

The IntelliJ Remediation plugin is one of the files zipped up in the SCA_And_Apps zip file you download.

The IntelliJ Analysis plugin is available as a component from the main SCA installer; and you can optionally select it when [re-]running the SCA installer on the "Select Components" screen; once the install is complete, you'll find it at <SCA Install Folder>\plugins

-Josh
Fortify L3 Support Engineer

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

When you download SCA and Apps package from the online service, it comes as a zip.
That zip contains the installer for SCA, as well as some other plugins as zip files.

The IntelliJ Remediation plugin is one of the files zipped up in the SCA_And_Apps zip file you download.

The IntelliJ Analysis plugin is available as a component from the main SCA installer; and you can optionally select it when [re-]running the SCA installer on the "Select Components" screen; once the install is complete, you'll find it at <SCA Install Folder>\plugins

-Josh
Fortify L3 Support Engineer

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution
Youre right, thanks!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.