Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Xcode Scans - Warning Code 224

Hi All,

I have attached a screen shot of the 'Warning Code 224' I am often getting when running the Fortify SCA Xcode Plugin.

I am often having an issue where Fortify SCA is unable to scan all of the files tied to the project due to this error message.

Often times the scan will only be able to read the info.plist file. Every other file it will say Cannot read from "file name" (file not found)

I always make sure that the project builds successfully before running the scan.

This is not happening 100% of the time in Xcode, closer to 80% of the time.

I have not had any issues like this when running the Fortify scans in Android Studio.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.