Absent Member.
Absent Member.

download and install the HP Fortify Client 4.2

hi guys , i wish to download and install the HP Fortify Client 4.2 on my windows machine . Does anybody of ya'll know where to find a download link of it ? thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The Fortify product installers are hosted on HP's Software Support On-line site known sometimes as "SSO", located at https://softwaresupport.hp.com

To use the SSO, you must have a (free) HP Passport account, plus you must add your company's HP SAID number(s) to your account there.  This is set under the Home menu > My Entitlements.  The SAID identifies which HP products you have Paid for, and therefore it controls what will be visible to you on this site.

Once your logon has the appropriate Fortify SAID, you would proceed to the Product Information menu > Downloads.  High-light the available SAID, enable the box for Accept Terms and conditions, and then click the button for View Available Products.  Within that catalog listing, there will be a branch for Fortify Software Security Center.  Within that you will find all of the product releases for download.

This SSO portal / My Updates site may offer you a Download Manager from Akamai.  Unlike many such offers, it really works and is a great browser plugin for managing and downloading these large files quickly, even if it only operates with this site.

-- Habeas Data
Micro Focus Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Fortify/ct-p/fortify
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.