Commander
Commander

fortify reports questions

Hello,

I am pretty new to fortify CLI.

We have fortify scans (fpr files) for many projects. We dilligently mark issues which are false positive and then run pdf reporst from these files. We want to automate this process.

The issue is we have 2 different types of reports, One with there are new issues with latest scan and other is no new issues with the latest scan.

So I was thinking if I merge old fpr with latest one, and run a issue age:new quesry (FPRUtility) I should either get no new issues found or 20 issues found type of result but it is not consistent, what I may be doing wrong? Any other suggestionfinding this information?

I full cli quesry is

FPRUtility -project <merged.fpr> -information -serach -query "[issue age]:new"

i tried different quesries as well e.g.

"[issue age]:new AND [issue state]:Open Issue" 

But not getting consistent results..

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.