Commander
Commander

pragmatically figure out if uploaded fpr needs manual approval

Jump to solution

Hello,

Is there a cli way to figure out recently uploaded fpr needs manual approval?

When Iupload from Jenkins, my fpr is waiting for manual approval

Meanwhile, jenkins download (whatever it can) and displays analysis. If the fpr needed manual approval, the analysis displayed by jenkins is incorrect. How to determine this and failed (or atleast make it unstable) the job.

S

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Commander
Commander

I fgured out a way to change/relax the rules for all the applications inone shot, including percentages.

This required updating a property file at

ssc.war\WEB-INF\config\processing-rules.properties 

under tomcat. Restart the tomcat and aloha!

S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Commander
Commander

One thing I noticed that none of the cli commands document return codes. Atleast I didn't see this information in the pdf guides.

Is there a way to analyze return codes from fortifyclient command? It will be nice if I can figure out why upload or download is failing for example.

S

0 Likes
Captain Captain
Captain

Could you check the scan time of the fpr that you downloaded to see if that is in line with the most recent scan attempt to verify that you have the latest fpr?

0 Likes
Commander
Commander

Thanks,

I was thinking if I can relax those application processing rules. is there a way to apply my custom rules to all applications?

e.g.

instead of count differs by more than 10%, can I set it to more than 50% and have the same rules apply to all the appplications, rather than edit profile for each and every application?

Thanks

S

0 Likes
Captain Captain
Captain

I haven't found a way to change it from 10% to anything else. You can disable the rule altogether, though:

Go to your application's Profile and then in to Processing Rules.

0 Likes
Commander
Commander

I fgured out a way to change/relax the rules for all the applications inone shot, including percentages.

This required updating a property file at

ssc.war\WEB-INF\config\processing-rules.properties 

under tomcat. Restart the tomcat and aloha!

S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.