Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

ssc integration with sca

hi team,

tomcat-9.0.31(redirect port 8443)

java-jre-8u241

ssc-19.1.0

sca-19.1.0

database-sqlserver 2017

ssl certificate-self generated

when i am installing ssc with will install and run on port 8443.but when i am going to connect it with sca it give the error "THE FORTIFY SSC SERVER COULD NOT BE CONTACTED,PLEASE CHECK YOUR NETWORK CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN.IF THE ERROR PERSIST ,PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR."

0 Likes
5 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Are the URLs that you have SSC running on internally (for example https://fortify.mycompany.com/ssc/) and the URL you have configured in Audit Workbench the same? (under Software Security Center Configuration > Server URL)

What type of authentication have you setup for SSC?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Have you imported the self signed certificate into the cacert of SCA?

SCA is using an own certificate store

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

yes sir i already deploy the ssc certificate.

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

hi sir,

yes sir both are using the same URL in SSC and also in SCA audit Workbench .For SSC I am using SQL server authentication.

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

In the screenshot you provided, it looks like SSC is running with an invalid SSL certificate, based on the "not secure" in the browser URL which is barely visible.

If SSC is properly setup and running on SSL with a valid certificate and can be confirmed via the browser, and you have made the SSL cert available to the machine which SCA is running on, I am not sure what else to suggest, have you tried contacting support with more details.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.