sligade Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

ssc local user login issue

I just created local users with developers and manager roiles. but they are not able to able to login using ssc url (webgui) If I give them admonistrator role they can login but not with just manager/developer role. What may be issue?

Thanks

S

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: ssc local user login issue

Hi,

See attached screenshot which should explain it all. When LDAP has been configured, SSC by default only allows local administrator users to log in. You will need to modify this setting (and probably restart SSC) to allow non-administrator local user accounts to log in to SSC.

Best regards,

Ruud Senden

0 Likes
Highlighted
kaza
New Member.

Re: ssc local user login issue

Thanks, that's help me to solve my issue.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.