New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted

webinspect 20.1 error in macro recorder

Jump to solution

Hello,

I update webinspect to version 20.1, but when doing a guided scan, I enter the url and try to verify but it does not advance, it does not show the page. as if I had no connection and the error message of recording the macro appears.

With version 19.20 I didn't have that problem.

I have an internet connection and I was able to download the update without any problem.

Any settings I can test.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I've only seen the issue with Guided Scan and not with the Login Macro or Workflow Recorder. Is your macro failing the test during scan startup? If so, you can disable this feature in the default scan settings.

If it is something else we would really like for you to open a ticket for further investigation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

We've had some customers reporting this issue, but have been unable to determine root cause. As a workaround, we request you run a basic scan instead of using Guided Scan.

If you'd like for us to investigate further, please open a ticket with technical support.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi ebell,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I understand what you are saying, the same when I do a basic scan it only lasts 2 min and appears as completed. I have chosen to go back to version 19.20.

We hope that this problem in version 20.1 will be solved.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I've only seen the issue with Guided Scan and not with the Login Macro or Workflow Recorder. Is your macro failing the test during scan startup? If so, you can disable this feature in the default scan settings.

If it is something else we would really like for you to open a ticket for further investigation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.