Highlighted
ueberhund Absent Member.
Absent Member.

x64 verison of aspnet_compiler

The issue here is that I need sourceanalyzer to use the x64 version of aspnet_compiler.  There doesn't seem to be a way to specify this, and in my testing, sourceanalyzer is calling the x86 version.  Is there a way to force sourceanalyzer to use the 64-bit version of aspnet_compiler?

If you want some more background:

I am using sourceanalyzer to perform a scan.  However, this application can only be compiled as x64.  When I run sourceanalyzer, I get an error that a DLL was in an incorrect format.

When I run the aspnet_compiler command, using the same parameters that sourceanalyzer is using, I can duplicate this issue if I'm using the x86 version of aspnet_compiler.  However, if I switch to the x64 version, all of these issues go away and the aspnet compilation completes successfully.  In other words, I have confirmed that the issue here is related to the version of aspnet_compiler that is in use.

Again, is there a way to force sourceanalyzer to use the 64-bit version of aspnet_compiler?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.